Hi! I am Mark, a visual artist. I make things look BEAUTIFUL!
Here are some of my recent work as a Real Estate Photographer. I do photography and video! Please feel free to submit your inquiry by clicking here or call me directly: +36304760242
I wish you a wonderful day!
How to prepare your flat for Real Estate Photo Shoot
This is a short checkpoint list which I send to all of my new clients before our first photo shoot. It really saves time and makes us more efficient.
A walk-through of the property needs to be completed to verify that it’s ready to be photographed. Please have in mind the following checkpoints:
- Perform a regular cleaning of the property (dust, cobwebs, etc )
- Turn on ALL the lights, this includes lamps, stove lights and under cabinet lighting
- Spare bulbs in a kit are to replace burnt out or missing lights.
- Turn on all gas or wood fireplaces
- Open all the curtains and turn blinds to 45° up (Provide as much natural light as possible)
- Hide ALL garbage cans / waste bins
- Shut all toilet seats and pull back shower curtains
- Close all cabinet and cupboard doors and drawers (bathrooms, kitchens, dressers etc.)
- Remove all personal effects and pet items (toothbrushes, soaps, lotions, pet dishes, toys, pet beds etc)
- Unplug / hide any visible wires, cables, cords
- Check fresh bathroom and kitchen towels
- Check sinks for cleanliness
- Remove clutter or unnecessary items
- Isolate / hide unwanted large items
You may see some more photos to get inspired